Best Friends

Best Friends

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Geek Girl: Oi Vey!

DO IT!

I'm serious here. If he wants to be with you (and dump his cousin) then he need to clean himself up. If not kick his sorry ass to the curb.

I'm sorry you've been feeling......down? That doesn't really cover it.... I know.... but yeah. That sucks. But now your mom knows and she's on your side. So don't get to mad at her for hating Jake.... I kinda hate him too. I'm just too far away to do anything about it. if i wasn't I'd sucker punch him in the junk and yell "YOU KNOW WHY!!!!"  lol

Anywho your boots are soooooo cute!!!!!! I just bought a dress and I will model it for you when I can. :) I think the outfit is adorable. An absolute success.

I don't have to go to the howl if you can't find tickets it's no big deal. I'll just find another time to hang out with you in a slutty costume. i don't know what i'm going to be yet... we will see. :)



I think I am over my infatuation with Eli..........or at least I hope I am.
So I told you the main reason, but here's how I found out....... So Eli and I were at rehearsal and i got cute character shoes and was putting it on when Eli said to me "I just got asked the same question three times." so naturally i asked what question? and he said""well they were asking who I was with. they said that they all guessed you. then Emily and now they just don't know."  so I was all cute and joking, and said "yeah what's the deal with that?" and he said "well I've reached me goal of becoming the departments man whore." so I asked if that was really his goal and he said "yeah. didn't I tell you that over the summer?" to which of course i said no... (I mean really! If I knew that in the beginning I wouldn't have allowed myself to fall for him.)

I've told my roommates to tap my shoulder whenever i talk about him... because i do tooooooooo much.
:( I MISS YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment