Best Friends

Best Friends

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

back in Wyoming

Dear Geek Girl,
Well here I am. back in the land of the wind. Today I had the "kick off day" for the school where they jet this really boring "inspirational speaker" who goes on for HOURS about going to class. and geez i'm paying about $30.13 an hour to be there so yeah i'm going to go to class. then the theatre department went to the park to do an activity and now i'm  laying in my room being bored. I MISS YOU!!!! I've met at least a dozen new people but i don't remember a single persons name. I'm horrible. but it's only been the first day. How did your first day go? I want to hear all about it. I'm free for the rest of the day. i'll probably go dance in the dance studio and work on my audition piece. my audition is on Thursday at 4:50.
FUNNY STORY- okay so last night I went over to dusty's and we put in little red riding hood, the new one, and started cuddling. well he kissed me and I then had the awful feeling that i was going to throw up. well not trying to be rude I ignored it for a few more minutes then claimed that I was going to call it a night and bolted. I made it outside just in time to puke all over the parking lot. I had three different people stop to ask if i was okay and half of me was just like  "sure! i'm great! i'm just like the feeling of vomiting! have a nice day! ugh."

love ya
Broadway Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment