Best Friends

Best Friends

Thursday, September 8, 2011

WHAT THE F***

Dear Geek Girl,


Count your blessings sweetheart. A man who will sleep with his cousin clearly has WAY more problems than can ever be fixed. He was a bastard. And a Rapist. And yes you didn't report it. but honestly..... I didn't either. Men are pigs. they are frightened little rodents who have been brought up to think women are things, toys to play with. not all men mind you, but most. however i am now working on this program to re-educate them it's called "Make your own damn sammich - a man's guide to learning to do things on his own" Catchy right?


about the equality problem i'm going to quote Marilyn Monroe: 


"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." 
— Marilyn Monroe

see.the only way we would be equal  is if we started thinking through our vagina. and even though  most men's brains are located in their penis. mine is in fact in my head. (a revolutionary concept, i know)

As for the Bike.... go for it. and look for one for me too.

Rehearsals suck. I made a BTS cake Yesterday and me and Eli got into a whipped cream fight. and ended up cuddling in my bed talking in circles ........again. Grrrrrr. but what can i do!?! maybe it's my fault and i am just expecting too much. and i'm moving too fast. i don't know. sometimes i just feel that if i was given a week away from him i'd be able to convince myself that i don't have feelings for him. but i see him every day almost all day sometimes.I just don't have time to move on. you know? i miss you. and i am done trying to replace you . even in just a different state. Help me figure out my life?

I can't wait to see you!!!!! let me know who's coming up and when so i can make plans.... and so you can meet the notorious  Eli West. 

I love you so much!!!
Broadway Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment