Best Friends

Best Friends

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear Geek Girl: Lets take some action Baby!

It's time for me to stop messing around and GET BACK TO WORK! Perfection doesn't happen over night and I've been wasting too many nights crying over boys, coming up with excuses, and just being lazy. Honestly it's gotta stop. I need to pull myself out of this funk and bring the kick ass Broadway Barbie back. I need to stop distracting myself. How else will I get on Broadway by the time I'm 25 if I keep doing things like this.
So here's my plan to get back to the Fabulous Life:

  1. Get on to Broadway by the time I'm 25
  2. Be your best friend FOREVER
  3. Be a performing missionary in Nauvoo
  4. Get My weight back up to 115lbs. (I dropped to 105. :( )  
  5. Go to Vegas for a weekend just for the hell of it 
  6. Get my grades up (No More slacking)
  7. Be friends with Emily what's-her-bitch. (girls have got to stick together)
  8. Get to Utah a bajillion times in October
  9. Get my bachelors in Musical Theatre!!!
  10. Get my temple recommend
  11. Participate in a 5K
  12. Learn how to snowboard ( I Lived in Utah for heavens sake)
  13. Marry in the temple
  14. Marry My Best Friend (not you best friend. different Best Friend) 
  15. Have 2 maybe 4 kids
  16. Have a boy first
  17. Own a teacup puppy
  18. Travel the world
  19. Go on the fastest roller coaster
  20. Be Honest
  21. Be nice to (almost) everyone
  22. Dress up Always
  23. Read the Scriptures 
  24. Get back into the habit of Praying
  25. Go to All three hours of church
  26. Be outgoing
  27. Be an example
  28. Bring in big hats
  29. Run for a political office
  30. Be the Best Person I know
I love you!!! You should join Google +. yes?
We can do it. We can be better. We will be amazing. Because we have each other.

Kisses
Broadway Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment