Best Friends

Best Friends

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dear Broadway Barbie, you're not horrible. Perhaps insane?

Oh my best friend, I think it's adorable that you like Eli this much. I'm glad he makes you feel good and happy when he's around. However, hating the poor girl is probably not warranted ;] She just has good taste like you do! & I can assure you she's not as pretty, awesome, or talented as you which means she needs all of your friendship. I think you're groovy; Eli just seems a little young and flakey.

My personal evaluation of his actions:
  • He made it clear he liked you by talking around the liking you subject.
  • He doesn't really want to admit he likes you because that means responsibility on his part
  • He brought up how he 'can't' like you because he's going on a mission. Sounds like he likes you enough that it scares him; you're percieved as a distraction. [He's worried he'll want to stay for you if he gets into anything]
I think you can handle this; you're a smart cookie. Just be friends :] flirt a little, communicate, like him and teach him how to act around girls. He has some experience I'm sure, I know it sounds like I think of him as a fifteen year old but I don't. Just enjoy your life and focus on what's more important. [ie: scripture reading, studying, practicing your pieces, memorizing lines, sucking up to rich benefactors, etc.]

Duuuude! We have got to learn how to do back flips and then we need to go to airborne trampolines. It is such a cool place!

I said I'd post experimental fashion pictures and these are the ones for this week: I give you nautica in Autumn

 Obviously the target colors were navy blue, white and red. The red came in three places: head band, boots, and belt made from a $0.99 thrift store tie.
This was an attempt to show the boots.


 Another attempt to show the boots; eight dollars from Saver's on Washington.
This tie worked perfectly because it has gold sailor's knots all over it. The white pants are acceptable after Labor day because they're paired with boots. This turns them from a Summer staple to a white Winter look. The historical basis for no white after Labor day: white was the color the high classes wore over the Summer at their Summer homes because it reflects light and is therefore cooler. Over the Summer there were few guests to be entertained, so as Fall and Labor came about the rich returned to their much dirtier city lives which required darker and heavier fabrics to withstand the conditions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this experiment; overall I got very positive feedback. Other than the fact that I'm fat as a cow these days. Ugh can I have lipo for Christmas?

I'll posting pics from my experiments as they happen. You need to see my killer Buffy the Vampire Slayer 90's style satin dress. Suuuper fun.

Jake called me and told me how much he missed me and how he hopes I can come visit soon and he loves me and yada yada yada. It's all crap. I called him tonight to ask when the howl is and his cousin with him. Again. Wonder what they were up to... Yuck I shudder to think. In fact I'm going to avoid that subject entirely. Have we decided what costume to make you for Halloween?
This is the one I'm making for Melissa. Simple, but will turn out well I believe. I found an indian thing at a yard sale today which I'm going to incorporate into it. This should be fun :] and Jake said he only gets two discounted tickets. I told him to look for people who'd be willing to give you and Melissa their second tickets. I told them you both were sexy. It's supposedly like the weekend before Halloween, just fyi.


I think I might go to sleep now. Or I might watch a movie. I miss feeling loved: so promise me you'll cuddle with me when you come home. Love you xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment