Best Friends

Best Friends

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just another day


Dear Geek Girl,
Today's title comes from the musical "Next to Normal". Have you heard of it? It was overly hyped up..... but not too bad. Today is...... Just another day.  Nothing good nothing bad but, Hey! at least I'm Alive. There's the silver lining. Do you remember when we used to play that game? Sometimes it was the only thing that kept me from ripping my hair out and screaming. I have decided to bring that back...... the game not the rip my hair part.that might help next semester with my crazy roommates and all of the drama in the Theatre Department. This is just the calm before the storm. Can't you feel it? like something is about to happen and you just have to brace yourself.Whatever it is It's going to be good. but for now i will worry about what I'm going to eat for dinner and let Everything else go away. 

I need to find a song for my audition for "The Drowsy Chaperone". I am the one who will be the star of the show. Will you help me? I'm thinking of "Man Wanted" from the musical Copacabana and "Maybe I Like It This Way" from the Wild Party. Let me know what you think. Because if I'm going to be on Broadway by the time I'm twenty 26, I am going to have to be amazing. and i will be. I just need a little work.

Kisses <3
Broadway Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment