Best Friends

Best Friends

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh my Best Friend I miss you

I have been having an incredibly odd week as well. I'm sorry about your nasty roommates; you should make a chore chart ;]
You and Lynds need to band together! I will back you up on this one, haha.
You have got to come visit my new room and my very own bathroom! :] I have pink and orange towels so I am decorating it in orange and pink. [I'll post pictures at some point when my stuff isn't still in boxes.] I bought a fuzzy pink toilet seat cover and a fuzzy orange floor mat. Am I crazy? Yes, I am totally excited about decorating my stupid tiny darling organized girly personal nobody else's stuff but mine bathroom. My roommate's seem to be ridiculously antisocial, however. This saddens me. Basically I miss you like crazy. I am shopping for a used snowboard because I have my whole schedule planned out for next semester and Friday afternoons I'm taking the snowboarding class. Tell me about your school? When is your Winter break? Are you coming to Thanksgiving and Black Friday? I need you to help me find a black friday snowboard and black Friday towels.

My classes for next semester:
Biochemistry 1 - Chem 3070
Instumental Analysis - Chem 3050
Calculus - Math 1220
Chem tech seminar - Chem 39 something
Lab Safety - Chem 2600
Snowboarding Level 1

I'm taking my Calc based Physics from SLCC next Summer so that I can fit everything in and it wont be too expensive :] Only $700 dollars for five credits! Woohoo!
[That woohoo is a comparative of the $3000 price tag from the University of Utah]

Tell me more about your life and how your new club is going and your show choir.
Xoxoxo love you

No comments:

Post a Comment