Best Friends

Best Friends

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

20

First of all I LOVE to whole 90's look you're going for! I totally agree with the ass comment. they really did know what they were doing. i just got my new boots. they're a little big but i figured i will be wearing them with thick socks. :) my hair now looks gray. but that's because I added an ash blonde which almost makes it look gray. but.... whatever. I'll rock it.  being twenty is..... dull. all we do anymore is watch movies. i'm so boring. i need ideas of stuff to do. help me. or eli will get bored and find someone else to play with. oh and i'm done kissing him. not because i don't like it. but because i'm sure that he's going to pull a mission line if we keep it up much longer.
I Love and Miss you.
Broadway barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment